Monday, July 13, 2015

Lauryn Hill forced to cancel London shows after being banned from the UK


Lauryn Hill forced to cancel London show because she



Last week, Lauryn Hill informed her UK fans that she would not be able to perform at a scheduled appearance because she was banned from the country due to legal issues. Lauryn was found guilty of tax evasion by the IRS after she failed to pay over $1million in tax.


The 40-year-old songstress revealed the news in a Facebook post, writing:



Hello All, I’ve been informed that I won’t be able to enter the UK for a period of time due to my past legal situation.


For this reason I have to cancel my concert on July 15th. Know that I was looking forward to performing in London this summer, and that I appreciate all of my fans and supporters both in London, and throughout the UK. I look forward to seeing you again as soon as I’m able to.


Love and Respect,

MLH



What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



 (Picture: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)



Lauryn Hill forced to cancel London shows after being banned from the UK

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts