Monday, July 13, 2015

Dear NFers readers: Why does my wife think I do not have a say on the number of kids we should have?


Dear NFers readers:


From a male NFers reader


Writes David 

My wife and I have one child and she’s on family planning. Now she’s saying she wants another child and I told her all I want is one. Our daughter is okay for me and that’s all I want.


She tells me I’m a selfish man and I say no that the economy is not smiling. .. and that since she’s not working we cannot afford another child or even if we can, I do not see the need for that. She tells me what if something happens to the only child and I ask her if having kids has become a gamble. Honestly I feel that the one who provides for the family should decide the number of kids.



I feel so because those who apply pressure on people to have kids only celebrate when the child is born and from there you are on your own. And when things get tough, they start to call you a weak man who cannot provide for his family. I just want one child and I’m satisfied with it.




Dear David, “If a man chooses to have one kid, then a man chooses to start a family. That’s how it works, amigo.” I advice you talk it out with your wife. In fact, let the discussion play out over anumber of years. Let this decision roll around on your tablefor awhile with nowhere convenient to land.

SEE ALSO: My wife just threatened me with talking and screwing other men


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks





Dear NFers readers: Why does my wife think I do not have a say on the number of kids we should have?

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts