Monday, July 13, 2015

Jaden Smith ready to cut off his eggplant on his birthday…Lol


Jaden-smith




Jaden Smith 18th birthday plan seems to be on track but what will they say. Of course at 16, my imagination is all over the place but I too have explored to world and came to this solution, “My P*nis doesn’t define me.” “I’m not gay , i’m straight” i will be called the pen*s less boy…Lol..Funny little brat!




SEE ALSO: Meet Amanda Lepore, 46, the transgender woman with the most expensive body in the world 



What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks


IMAGE: DONALD TRAILL/ASSOCIATED PRESS



Jaden Smith ready to cut off his eggplant on his birthday…Lol

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts