Monday, June 15, 2015

Gabrielle Union still refusing to acknowledge husband Dwyane Wade"s "unbreak baby"

 


 



Dwyane Wade Gabrielle Union Wedding

Gabrielle Union Still Refuses To Acknowledge Dwyane Wade’s Break Baby


This is not cool! Please grow up!!!! Not acknowledging him doesn’t mean he doesn’t exist Gabrielle Union. Y’all remember in 2013, Dywane Wade welcomed a son with longtime friend, Aja Metoyer. He claimed the child was conceived while he and Gabrielle were on a break. That child’s name is Xavier Zechariah Wade (born November 10, 2013) and Gabriel Union has never publicly acknowledged him.


In a recent interview, the actress described what it’s like to marry into a family with three kids even though her husband is the father of four. Gabby is still up to her old antics and refused to acknowledge her hubby’s 4th baby in a new interview with


Gabby tells People Mag,


“Marrying into a family of three boys and becoming a stepmother to three kids has just sort of been an extension to how I was raised. The more, the merrier! Everyone counts. Everyone has a space.”


Dwyane has two sons by ex-wife Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade (born February 4, 2002) and Zion Malachi Airamis Wade (born May 29, 2007). He also adopted his nephew, Dahveon (born 2002), who is the son of his sister Deanna. His youngest son was born in 2013.



Gabby conveniently forgot to mention Wade’s break baby in the article, leading people to think she doesn’t care about Wade’s other son..


My honeymoon was plagued by thoughts of when I would get hit. It was always in the back of my mind: Will today be the day my life gets ruined? I thought about my family and everyone the scandal would affect — my mom, who teaches classes about Catholicism to kids, and the three boys I had become a stepmother to when I married Dwyane. My husband, meanwhile, would always have to wonder who had seen intimate photos of me that only he was supposed to see.


 


Gabrielle Union still refusing to acknowledge husband Dwyane Wade


Looks Gabrielle still hasn’t accepted the fact that her baller-bae knocked up some sidechick while they were on a “break” yet…




Gabrielle Union still refusing to acknowledge husband Dwyane Wade"s "unbreak baby"

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts