Monday, June 15, 2015

Ciara Flaunts Bikini Body in swimming pool

Ciara flaunts butt in swimming pool




Ciara flaunts butt in swimming pool


Ciara has one of the best bodies in the game. Child birth even made her sexier…The 28-year-old singer shared the above selfie on her IG and captioned the image, “So Proud To Rock My Body!!”Shortly after giving birth in May, Ciara told press, “As soon as the body says hit the gym, I’m going to hit the gym. I’ve been having a lot of food fun. I don’t want to sound too cocky, but I consider myself superwoman.”
What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know! Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!




Ciara Flaunts Bikini Body in swimming pool

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts