Monday, July 13, 2015

“I don’t like women, I like men” - Pharrell williams comes out as gay?


Pharrell Williams



Pharrell williams has removed himself out of the closet today in a statement to local California media.

The singer stated, “there has been so much speculation recently about my s*xuality recently that I’ve decided to come out and admit that I don’t like women anymore. I like men.”



This should have been clear when he named his media collective I Am Other. In other words, he is of the “other” persuasion s*xually. One could also have speculated his s*xuality when he released his hit single “Happy” which is another word for gay.



SEE ALSO: Footballer legend Iker Casillas breaks down in tears as he bids emotional farewell to Real Madrid ahead of move to Porto



What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks







“I don’t like women, I like men” - Pharrell williams comes out as gay?

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts