Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kim Kardashian regrets not dating husband Kanye West before getting married twice!

Kim-Kardashian-and-Kanye-West


Kim Kardashian regrets not dating husband Kanye West 


Kim Kardashian had previously shared some of her major regrets in life, including the publicized sex tape and playboy photos! But, recently, she also shared another regret of hers saying she wished she had found the spark with Kanye West sooner before getting married twice.


Kim Kardashian who celebrated her 1st year wedding anniversary last month with husband Kanye West and is expecting her second child with her rapper husband claimed their relationship is completely different to her previous marriages to Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries, and they should have move past the friendship zone sooner.


In the July issue of Glamour magazine, the reality star said:


“You know, the first one, I was a teenager, I was like, ‘Oh s**t, my parents are going to kill me.’ That was the thought that was going through my head – just young and dumb.


“Second time, you know, it’s not even in the same sentence. There’s just something [now] where I feel I’m so equal with my husband, like, ‘This is my best friend.’ And I think it helps that we were friends for so long and knew each other for almost 10 years.”


Kim also revealed that she “went through so many mistakes that must have hurt Kanye” before they started dating in April 2012.


Finally, she admitted their friendship moved into a romance after everything “clicked” and she decided to move on.


Kim-Kardashian-and-Kanye-West2


Source: Mirror, UK


Related articles across the web



Kim Kardashian regrets not dating husband Kanye West before getting married twice!

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts