Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dear NFer reader’s: "My husband is cheating on me but I do not care anymore"

 


My-husband-is-cheating



From a female NFers reader;


Writes Mrs B

My husband is cheating on me but I do not care anymore. My name is Mrs B and I have been married for about 2 years to a lawyer. We are still trying to conceive but our problems began when I checked his phone.


My dear, he chats, knows and hangs out with ‎a lot of  girls in our area. I confronted him and he said it is just mere chat. This man and I began dating in the university and we got married afterwards. He was my first and the sweetest person I have ever met. Our first 3 months of marriage was total bliss until he started acting up. I love
this man more than the world itself but he insists he is not cheating.


When I reply girls on his Facebook chat that he is married or I delete them, he goes back begging them and tells them it was his ‘woman’. I used to be very sad when I see such messages until yesterday when he came home late ( this is now his usual trend and I am always home alone, he doesn’t care) and I checked his phone only 4 me to see him begging for a girl’s BB pin.


The problem is, I wasn’t angry, as a matter of fact, I was relieved as opposed to how I used to feel before. So here is my question, please help me ask fellow readers, could it be that I have fallen out of love with him? Because all theses things he does do not get to me anymore. Thank you.



Response:


Dear Mrs B, My opinion is that if you don’t care about your husband’s cheating , then it is the relationship that is totally wrong for you. Why would you waste this much of your time with someone who in the end you really don’t care all that much to be with? Think about 65 more years with your cheating husband. I’m not sure if you are going to be able to go through the pain….



Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com


What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know! Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!

 



Dear NFer reader’s: "My husband is cheating on me but I do not care anymore"

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts