Saturday, June 20, 2015

From a female NFers reader: I found out on my wedding night that my husband’s eggplant is very small

my-husband’s-eggplant-is-very-small



I’m young and married to a man. We agreed never to have sex before our wedding. But on my wedding night, I found out that my husband’s manhood is smaller than my little finger and he did not let me know. I decided to end the marriage.


When the matter was brought before the church, some said that since we have not consummated the marriage with sex that God has not joined us. Meaning that until a couple’s initial sex they have not been joined. Again, they argued that since my husband refused to let me know his condition it means that the marriage was built on deceit therefore it is null.


But others insisted that I have been fully married. Therefore I cannot divorce, that marriage is for better and for worse.


Christians in the house, how will you judge this?


– Demichaels



Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com


What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know! Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!



From a female NFers reader: I found out on my wedding night that my husband’s eggplant is very small

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts