Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"I"m the one they forgot about"....Blac Chyna shares saucy photos on social media



It’s been a fight for Tyga‘s affections between alleged girlfriend Kylie Jenner, 17, and ex-fiancée Blac Chyna, 26, with whom he had a two-year-old child.




Since the Tyga/transgender incident leaked on social media, everyone has been talking about how bad it was that Tyga cheated on his rumoured girlfriend, 17 year old Kyle Jenner, forgetting that he has a child with Blac Chyna. Blac took to instagram to write – “I’m the one they forgot  about ….I need some help” while sharing these saucy photos



SEE ALSO:   “I don’t like women, I like men” – Pharrell williams comes out as gay?


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



Photo credit:  Twitter





"I"m the one they forgot about"....Blac Chyna shares saucy photos on social media

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts