Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dear NFer readers: I’m owed money from a debtor whose brother I"m engaged to, how do I get it back?


Dear NFers readers:



From a female NFers reader




Writes Amada;

My fiance’s brother is owing me $5 000. I borrowed him the money since November last year and up till now he hasn’t paid me back and has stopped picking my calls. If he wasn’t related to my man, I would called the police because this is tantamount to fraud, but I don’t want to do something that would make my fiance call off our engagement. He knows his brother is owing me but told me to give him some time, but I don’t think that man wants to give me back that money. He’s no longer responding to my pleas to return my money. How do I get it back without jeopardizing my relationship?




Response


If you are owed money by somebody you should visit a solicitor for legal advice to see if there are any ways of getting the money back. A solicitor will be able to advise on a number of options depending on your situation and the circumstances of the individual that owes you the money.



SEE ALSO:   Dear NFer Readers; Story of My Life should be a lesson to young guys


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



Photo credit:  Twitter



Dear NFer readers: I’m owed money from a debtor whose brother I"m engaged to, how do I get it back?

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts