Monday, July 6, 2015

"Awesome," Ciara"s boyfriend Russell Wilson says they are abstaining from sex!



“Ciara is a believer and a follower” – Russell Wilson


Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is a born again Christian who abstains from sex! From Future, that is definitely an upgrade for Ciara. Russell told The Rock Church in an interview over the weekend that God told him to lead Ciara and says they abstain from having sex…


“I met this girl named Ciara who is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is the most kind person, the most engaging person, everything I could ever want…and I’ll never forget she was on tour and I was looking at her in the mirror, sitting in her dressing room and God spoke to me and said, “I need you to lead her…”


“So I told her right then and there, “What would you do if we took all that extra stuff off the table and do it Jesus’ way?”…we’re talking about sex.”


“But for me, I knew that God brought me into her life to bless her and for her to bless me.”


Ciara and Russell WilsonCiara gushes over her boyfriend Russell Wilson — watch! Credit: Olivier Douliery/Getty Images


SEE ALSO: Rumor Control: Trina reacts to Khloe Kardashian’s rumoured relationship with James Harden through Instagram


Wilson and Ciara, who shares son Future Jr. with her ex, made their first public appearance as a couple at the White House State Dinner in Washington, D.C., last week.


Ciara talks Russell Wilson, her past relationships & plans for her son’s birthday party




 


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



"Awesome," Ciara"s boyfriend Russell Wilson says they are abstaining from sex!

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts