Saturday, June 6, 2015

(Video) Uhh Ohh… Actor Taye Diggs caught out there after a woman he slept with claims to have a sextape




 (Video) Uhh Ohh… Actor Taye Diggs caught out there after a woman he slept with claims to have a sextape

 (Video) Uhh Ohh… Actor Taye Diggs caught out there after a woman he slept with claims to have a sextape

Taye Diggs is a well established actor and you think he would know better than this. A woman has come forward with videos of Taye laying on a bed in what seems to be a hotel room. The woman claims the video clips are part of a sex tape with her Taye and another woman. This ish is messy!!


F**king the wrong woman is like playing with fire! Lol. All these groupies that like to put men in trouble. See the video she posted on instagram below…


 

Taye Diggs is best know for his role in The Best Man, and following his divorce from his wife, it seems like the actor has landed himself in some trouble. A video model who goes by the name Chankeong, posted a video on Instagram and judging from the caption its seems like Taye Diggs must’ve pissed her off. The video shows Taye laying down, and although he has all his clothes on, Chankeong claims that the clips below are the first parts of a sextape. She also says that she has video evidence of Taye doing all kinds of drugs. Chankeong warns Taye that if he keeps messing with her, she will expose all of the videos.


Damn Taye got caught up!! Are you buying this this woman’s story or do you think she’s bluffing. Check the videos below!


 



Taye diggs…don’t u dare motherfuckin play with me and bring me outta character. I don’t care how much money u give me. u will not disrespect me bitch. With ya little ass dick. I will air out this entire video piece by piece of u licking both me and my bitch pussy and ur fucking number if u don’t get ya shit right. Don’t make me put out all 7 parts of this video bitch. Act dumb if u want to. I have footage of u on all kinda drugs, and sucking on my clit hoe. I never air out any celebrities I fuck with but nicca u tried it . I will end u. Let’s let the world know why ur divorce really came to a fucking end. I’m drunk and not in the mood for bullshit . how many nights we spent in dream hotel ? Or do u need me to display ur address in lower Manhattan . foh . fuck u taye dumb ass diggs…I should get ya ass beat like u looked in ” the best man” ������


(Video) Uhh Ohh… Actor Taye Diggs caught out there after a woman he slept with claims to have a sextape



This is the lady…




(Video) Uhh Ohh… Actor Taye Diggs caught out there after a woman he slept with claims to have a sextape

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts