Saturday, June 6, 2015

Singer Ne-Yo shuts down gay rumour that Caitlyn Jenner inspired him to come out as gay




Ne-Yo arrives at the Latin Billboard Awards, Thursday, April 30, 2015 in Coral Gables, Fla. (AP Photo/Alan Diaz).

Ne-Yo arrives at the Latin Billboard Awards, Thursday, April 30, 2015 in Coral Gables, Fla. (AP Photo/Alan Diaz).



In an article published earlier this week, the site NewsBuzzDaily.com quoted the R&B singer as stating:


“Bruce [sic] Jenner really gave me the inner strength to admit to my kids, my family, my friends, my fans and ultimately to myself that I am gay. I’ve known I was gay since I was a young boy that I was attracted to the other boys. As a black man, we fear gayness instead of embracing it. Watching Bruce, well Caitlyn, sit down with Dianne Sawyer on ABC really inspired me. Bruce [sic] is very brave and beautiful. As soon as he [sic] came out as transgendered [sic], she freed herself and thats the freedom I want.”


Gay rumours has followed singer Ne-Yo throughout his career. Nevermind that he’s dated quite a few famous women and even has two kids, some still think he’s down low gay. Anyway, the singer/songwriter set the record straight after a satirical site reported that Caitlyn Jenner had inspired Neyo to come out!





Singer Ne-Yo shuts down gay rumour that Caitlyn Jenner inspired him to come out as gay

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts