Tuesday, June 16, 2015

More stunning photos from Tina Knowles cover shoot for Ebony Magazine

 Tina Knowles cover shoot for Ebony MagazineAnother photo from Tina Knowles cover shoot for Ebony Magazine. Tina also rocks a few other sexy looks and even poses half submerged in a bath. Solange took to Instagram today to give a shout-out to her mama’s hot photo shoot.



“Mom Crush Monday. Speaking that real, and looking phenomenal whilst doing so!” Solange wrote before quoting her mother. “‘When I was asked to do the Sexy Forever Ebony Magazine cover, my first question was, Me Really? I had some reservations but as I thought of all the women who tell me daily that I have inspired them to live a wholehearted life, which includes your sexuality. I am proud to be 61 years old and to not be putting limitations on my lifestyle. We can still be sexy and vibrant, fashionable, classy and fly until the day we die!"”



She’s a goddess! More pics below…




 Tina Knowles cover shoot for Ebony Magazine


Tina Knowles, Ebony

Tina Knowles, EbonyItaysha Jordan/Ebony




More stunning photos from Tina Knowles cover shoot for Ebony Magazine

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts