Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dear NFer readers; I had a snoop on my wife"s phone and you won’t believe what I saw ...

Dear NFer readers; I had a snoop on my wife




From a male NFers reader



Writes Kevin

I had suspicions that my wife was keeping something from me and may have become bored with our marriage. I am away with work a lot. If you don’t want to die of heartbreak, I think it’s best not to check your spouses phone. I did over the weekend and I haven’t recovered from it. I went through my wife’s phone and I saw a text she sent to her ex, a man she had a baby with where she told him he denied her the fairytale life she’d hoped for. That they would have been so happy together but he decided to chose someone else over her and that their son is a remainder of a great love that could have been but never was. She said she would never stop loving him and hoped in another lifetime, God will give them another chance and he would choose her. She sounded so heartbroken. She’s been married to me for two years and we have a son together. So it means she’s not happy with me and is only with me because the love of her life rejected her? I’m heartbroken. Don’t know how to confront her about this. This is so painful


Response:


Dear NFers reader, rather than snooping on your wife, try a different method for dealing with the problem. Snooping is very bad and can be addictive.


What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know! Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!



Dear NFer readers; I had a snoop on my wife"s phone and you won’t believe what I saw ...

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts