Sunday, June 28, 2015

"Just go, tell our children that their daddy loves them": British father who took 3 bullets to save his fiancee"s life in Tunisia is back home & well



The man and father of two who saved his fiancee’s life by using his body as a human shield to protect her during the terrorist attack in Tunisia on Friday (read here), is now home & doing well in hospital



Matthew James, 30, from Cardiff, was staying at the Bellevue Hotel in Sousse when extremists attacked the nearby beach, killing 39 and injuring 36.


His fiancee Saera Wilson, 26, has described how the couple were sunbathing by the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean when the attack began.


She said: ‘He took a bullet for me. I owe him my life because he threw himself in front of me when the shooting started.


‘He was covered in blood from the shots but he just told me to run away.


‘He told me: ‘I love you babe. But just go – tell our children that their daddy loves them.’



The couple had left children Tegan, six, and Kaden, 14 months, at home in Cardiff, South Wales, while they travelled to Tunisia for a two week break



‘It was the bravest thing I’ve ever known. But I just had to leave him under the sunbed because the shooting just kept on coming.


‘I ran back, past bodies on the beach to reach our hotel. It was chaos – there was a body in the hotel pool and it was just full of blood.


‘You just can’t explain how terrible it was. It was chaos with screaming and gunshots. I’m just so glad Matthew is alive because so many other people are dead.’



Thank God for his life.


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!


Follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks


"Just go, tell our children that their daddy loves them": British father who took 3 bullets to save his fiancee"s life in Tunisia is back home & well

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts