Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I don"t believe you! Amber Rose claims she doesn’t "even want to have sex"


I donI don

Speaking after she was listed in Cosmo’s Internet‘s Most Fascinating list, Amber Rose said she wasn’t really interested in sex, saying she was more concerned about her son and work. She also said most guys where scared of her, or too busy flashing their cash.


“I don’t even want to have sex. I really don’t! I’m just so focused on my son and my work and everything that I’m trying to do. I just don’t even wanna be bothered.”


Well, since the interview, Amber has started dating rapper Machine Gun Kelly, who is about 25.


Amber Rose claims she doesn’t


Cosmo’s list includes the Beyonces and Taylors of the world, but also highlights a new type of celebrity who have reached success through social media.


“All it takes to become famous now is a smartphone,” writes Amy Odell, editor of Cosmopolitan.com, in her introductory editorial note for the list, “You no longer need to find a champion in a prominent agent, television executive, or record label A&R rep to become an obsession and fascination for millions… The next Rihanna could quietly be racking up subscribers on her YouTube channel. The next Jennifer Lawrence could currently be churning out seven-second comedy sketches on Vine.”






I don"t believe you! Amber Rose claims she doesn’t "even want to have sex"

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts