Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dear NFer readers: How should I treat my cheating husband?

How should I treat my cheating husband?



From a female NFers reader


Writes Kim:


I have been married to my husband for 6 years now and we have kids. I wouldn’t say all is completely bad after all we have good times and he’s a good father to my children but the problem is my husband cannot remain faithful to me. It all started for me a year after we got married, I noticed he was always BBMing single girls and completely into these girls whenever I found out, I warned him to stop that it does not help our relationship but to no avail. It had gotten to an extent that he was entertaining about 6 girls at a go, sending them money and ignoring my hurt feelings and neglecting me.


I did everything i was suppose to including communicating i did so much of that i started to sound like a nag so i stayed off and tried my best to push back my hurt and move on each time i saw him flirting on BBM.



It was last year i knew the extent of his cheating, he was so into whatever he was doing with these girls he forgot i existed, i have never held back sex from him instead it was him that never seemed interested in having sex with me. i confronted him after seeing so many affectionate text to these girls i was so heart broken i literally felt it break and he promised me that this time he would change.  But only recently after coming back from a trip , i saw he was now trying to get hookup girls, ie university girls that sell their bodies to married men, he was in contact with a pimp that makes it possible. i think by now i don’t expect anything better from my husband i wasn’t as hurt as i would think, i am ready to move on from this man but i have kids. i have done what most women would say “look the other way and look after yourself” but for how long do i carry this on, don’t i deserve to be happy, i deserve better. all i see now when i look at him is a man that i can never trust and who constantly betrays me.


I really can’t leave him now because of my kids, what do i do?



Not sure what advice to give you since you don’t want to leave him. Take a look at this post found on Yourtango.com


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com

What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know!




Dear NFer readers: How should I treat my cheating husband?

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts