Monday, June 8, 2015

Dear NFer readers: Fertility agreement with two lesbian couples LOOKING FOR A SPERM DONOR

 Fertility agreement with two lesbian couples in the statesFrom a male NFers reader




Writes Mr. Wallace:

I am a single Jamaican man residing in Maryland, USA, I work for a car rental company and I am always in contact with different kinds of people due to my nature of work..i usually have a particular couple(2 beautiful females) ,who come in to rent cars ,we became very friendly, and I noticed something about them being very friendly to me, and whenever I asked the question, is there anything else I could help them with? Usually the will say were good, but on this particular day, they asked if I can hang out with them one weekend, as Omo Boy, I jumped to the idea, so we hooked up at a bar for happy hour on a Friday, not knowing what they had in mind,(to me threesome came to my mind)


They asked if I could be a donor(sperm donor),they said they were trying to raise a family and would be willing to pay if I agree to their terms, and i will need to speak to their lawyer, I told them that I will think about it, but the offer was tempting $30 grand ,but no contact once my sperm germinate and $10 extra when she born, so we had a meeting with the lawyer and jokingly I said the only way I would agree is if I have intercourse with one who will carry the baby, and they agreed as long as I sign the agreement, but I don’t know what to do and I can’t tell anyone including my family. It’s part of my agreement; I don’t know what to do at this stage. I need advice from your readers…


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com


What do YOU think, NFers? Do you think Mr. Wallace should go ahead with the agreement?  Let us know!


Photo Credit: www.gayandlesbianfertility.com


Related articles across the web



Dear NFer readers: Fertility agreement with two lesbian couples LOOKING FOR A SPERM DONOR

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts