Friday, May 1, 2015

 The story of me, my husband now shares another home with his mistress

Dear-NFers-readers-How-Do-I-Make-My-Husband-Quit-Taking-His-Calls-During-Sexnollywoodfreaks.com


From a female NFers reader


Writes Pauline:

It’s finally happened. I have been married to my husband now for years back and we are blessed with 4 kids, our marriage has had it share of ups and downs, but what made me resolve to this medium for help is that for a year plus my husband has been acting strange he hardly stay at home and can even stay for months without coming to sleep at home, recently when he came home I went through his phone only to discover that he has rented an apartment outside and been spending most of his time with another woman and only came home because they had a misunderstanding and in their conversation my husband told the lady he loves her and wish he has known her since.


He denied being married but admitted to having kids, he even went as far as telling her he has been faithful to her since they have been dating and true to his words my husband has refused to have sex with me and I can’t remember the last time he said he loves me or talk to me lovingly and I have been faithful to him all my life, he will pick up a fight at the slightest mistake I make and has asked me to leave severally, and I will always beg him no matter the insults, but he will go ahead begging this lady even when she insults and curses him. Am really confused because I have always loved my husband and never stop loving him, I feel have lost my husband because I know he will go back to her when they settle their differences, pls what should I do am really depressed. Reasonable advice only please



Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com



 The story of me, my husband now shares another home with his mistress

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts