Friday, May 1, 2015

17 year old Kylie Jenner admits she doesn"t know how to do laundry or iron her own clothes, + shows off her new mansion

17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn



17 year old Kylie Jenner who owns a new $2.7M Spanish-style, five-bedroom mansion located a few feet away from her sisters’ homes admitted to her sisters Kim and Khloe Kardashian at Sunday’s episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians that she doesn’t know how to do laundry or iron her own clothes.



17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn
Aerial view of Kylie’s mansion
17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn

17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn

17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn


Her 30 year old sister Khloe told her “You need to take notes’.

Kylie’s older sisters educated her on the things she needs which included finding a good gardener, homeowners association fees, rattlesnake fencing, as well as buying earthquake, flooding, and fire insurance.

17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn

Kylie made the statement with a shrug.

 ‘Kylie, seriously? I cannot believe you don’t know this,’ her 34 year old sister Kim asked. ‘Do you know anything about credit?’ She shook her head that she didn’t.


17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn

‘Kim and Khloé have made me aware that it’s a little tough to own a home and I really hope I’m not in over my head,’ Jenner remarked.





17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn



She said: ‘I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog [Norman ]



17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn












17 year old Kylie Jenner says she doesn


Jenner remarked: ‘Kim and Khloé have made me aware that it’s a little tough to own a home and I really hope I’m not in over my head’





17 year old Kylie Jenner admits she doesn"t know how to do laundry or iron her own clothes, + shows off her new mansion

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts