Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dear NFer readers: My husband said he can"t go a MONTH without sex



Dear NFer readers: My husband said he can

From a female NFers reader




 

Writes Eva:

During a discussion with his friends last night, my husband said he can’t go more than a month without sex, that he has never done it in his life. I’m not sure if I was supposed to hear that, but I did. I’m worried about this statement because I gave birth just five months ago and for about three plus months, from when I was seven months pregnant till about 6 weeks after I gave birth I didn’t have sex with him. So does it mean he cheated in this period? Should I confront him about this? I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it since he said it


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com




Dear NFer readers: My husband said he can"t go a MONTH without sex

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts