Saturday, July 18, 2015

Teen tweets homeless man’s Hand-Written Resume to help him land a dream job…what happened next is amazing —Take a Look!


Teen tweets homeless man’s Hand-Written Resume to help him land a dream job…what happened next is amazing




I wish more people felt this way. An 18 year old guy named Aaron O’Dwyer from Liverpool, England, was leaving a job interview when he saw a young homeless man sitting on the streets. He approached the young man, offered him 5 pounds and then noticed he had a handwritten resume. Aaron took one of the notes, tweeted it and within a few minutes it got over 3,000 retweets. And not only has the guy been taken off the streets, he now has plenty job offers.


Explaining to ABC News, Aaron said


“I couldn’t just walk past him,. It was the right thing to do. I think it was because he was a similar age as myself. So I walked up to him and asked if he wanted some money and I gave him some change. You could tell he wasn’t on drugs or anything. He was a normal lad. I noticed in his hand he had about 15 to 20 handwritten resumes and he insisted I took one. It was quite a sad read and, obviously, a cry for help. It took me 16 seconds to take the resume and post it on Twitter. That’s all it took to get him off the streets. It’s quite rewarding for myself. I feel good about it.”


The man has been identified as Jordan Lockett, 20.



SEE ALSO: Caitlyn Jenner turns heads at Del Mar Racetrack Opening Day after wowing at the ESPYs



Teen tweets homeless man’s Hand-Written Resume to help him land a dream job…what happened next is amazing

The resume, written on loose-leaf paper read, in part:


Need work Need help Seriously lost I’m so sick of wasting away now I’m always being told to go to homeless centres [sic] but there [sic] ] not helping I write my C.Vs like this because I don’t have anything to put on it “


The CV also said that he left school at 13 or 14, for his motorbike mechanic training.

O’Dwyer said.


“He was left with no skills and no grades, so he couldn’t go on to a university. That’s the reason why he said he’s on the streets.”


SEE ALSO: UK man stabs 79 year old to death after the pensioner crashed into his ‘Classic car’



What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow @NollywoodFreaks



Teen tweets homeless man’s Hand-Written Resume to help him land a dream job…what happened next is amazing —Take a Look!

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts