Friday, July 10, 2015

"My husband flaunts his body all the time and I don"t like it” - Please advice me on what to do!


Dear-NFers-readers-My-husband-hates-to-cuddle-Nollywood Freaks


From a female NFers reader



Writes Nicole 

My husband knows he is handsome and well built which I like and admire but my pain is that he takes every moment he sees to expose his body. I have told him repeatedly that I don’t like it but he wouldn’t listen. If a woman’s body is meant for her husband’s eyes alone and she is to cover it up at all times, why can’t the man also cover his body as well and keep it for his wife only. I don’t like the way women keep staring at his bare chest when he drops some of his buttons open or we go swimming and as a married man he is wearing swimming trunk when he is supposed to be wearing swimming shorts to cover his bulge and bum atleast. We fought about this issue and he wouldn’t listen. What do I do?







What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks





"My husband flaunts his body all the time and I don"t like it” - Please advice me on what to do!

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts