Wednesday, July 1, 2015

John Legend"s wife Chrissy Teigen posts another topless shot on Instagram



John Legend‘s wife, Chrissy Teigen who likes to post topless shots of herself on social media and has had them taken down by Instagram countless times, decided to see how far she could push it again on Tuesday.


The model uploaded a picture of herself in a make-up chair, strategically covering one of her nipples with a can of hairspray.



On Monday, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl exposed herself again as she was one of 10 models who posed topless for W Magazine. She pulled on underwear from Dolce & Gabbana for the occasion, but she probably didn’t like it.



“The most uncomfortable I’ve ever been on set was having to model coats,” Teigen said. “I am the most comfortable in my own skin, literally, just my own skin. I don’t know what it is, but I think sometimes pieces of clothing can be unflattering. I actually am better in less clothing.”



What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!



MUST READ: Caitlyn Jenner and her crew! The former Bruce and her new friends enjoy dinner



Follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



John Legend"s wife Chrissy Teigen posts another topless shot on Instagram

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts