Friday, July 17, 2015

I showed you guys the smallest eggplant in the world…now see the 1st runner up..Hehe


small penis


 

A lot of them women say, “Size doesn’t matter.” If size doesn’t matter, why has an entire industry has been created to address small penises? Confused yet? You’re not alone! Most men have wondered at some point in their life, “Do I have a small penis?” Well, A couple of days ago, I showed y’all what could possibly be the smallest eggplant in the world. Today I bring you the first runner up that I found. See that here


SEE ALSO: Bruce Jenner says he will be changing into a woman, but he’s not removing his eggplant..anytime soon!


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow @NollywoodFreaks



Pic via Shutterstock.


College Girls on “Does Size Matter?” – Watch below…

 






I showed you guys the smallest eggplant in the world…now see the 1st runner up..Hehe

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts