Sunday, July 5, 2015

I cry as I do so!: NeNe Leakes leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta

NeNe Leakes leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta



NeNe Leakes is leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta, the Bravo star told Us Weekly in a statement on Monday, June 29.

They say all good things must come to an end and today Nene Leakes has decided her time is up with the Real Housewives of Atlanta franchise.

The reality star took to herInstagram account to share the sad news with her followers:


“This is so hard for me to type! I cry as I do so! I am so Grateful for all the love and laughs! Thank you so much to everyone that has watched and supported me over the years on this amazing platform! With lots of thoughts and prayer I’ve decided to step out on faith and not fear�� #NOMORHOA4ME


SEE ALSO: NeNe Leakes attacks Wendy Williams for dissing her over Birkin bag  


NeNe Leakes leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta


After nearly eight years on Bravo, the fan favorite will truly be missed but don’t worry, Nene will be coming to a different television screen near you. In an exclusive with PEOPLE the ‘Very rich, B—‘ spoke about her new ventures.

“I’m actually going to be doing a new primetime television show with a big legend,” Leakes teases of the series she begins filming this week. “All of my fans will get to see me be really happy, witty and funny and tell all of those one liners that I always have said on Housewives.” 


What do YOU think, NFers? Share it by adding comments below. Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers! And follow me on Twitter @NollywoodFreaks



Credit: Alex Martinez/Bravo


I cry as I do so!: NeNe Leakes leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts