Thursday, June 18, 2015

"Here I am. Raw!": Tyra Banks bares her early morning face, ‘You deserve to see the REAL me,’ She Says




Can You Believe this is Supermodel Tyra Banks Without Makeup? 41 year old Supermodel Tyra Banks today shared a photo of her face without any make-up on her instagram page revealing her uneven skin tone, blotches and dark circles around her eyes. She wrote;


‘You know how people say #no filter but you know there’s a freakin’ filter on their pic? Or maybe there’s a smidge of retouching going on but they’re lying and saying it’s all raw & real? Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me. I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!! But I was like, “Naw, Ty. Show ’em the real you. So…here I am. Raw. And there you are…looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you’re thinking, “Whoa, she looks rough.” And if you are, great! You deserve to see the real me. The really real me. #RawAndReal’



Tyra Banks bares her early morning face


Tyra Banks bares her early morning face



"Here I am. Raw!": Tyra Banks bares her early morning face, ‘You deserve to see the REAL me,’ She Says

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts