Sunday, June 21, 2015

From a female NFers reader: My ex-boyfriend got engaged just 3months after we broke up

 


 


NFers Reader: How to deal with a cheating husband?From a female NFers reader


Writes Kris


I am totally devastated. I think about all the times we had and I can’t believe this is happening. I broke up with my boyfriend just in March after dating for a 1 year and 7 months. Just yesterday evening his sister who is still on my Facebook posted a congratulatory message to him about his engagement. Apparently he got engaged on Saturday. I buzzed him to confirm about it and he said it was true that if I had been patient, it would have been me. Wasn’t a year and 7 months patient enough? I am so broken. I was hoping we would reconcile, only for me to hear this!! How do I get over this? Thanks to everyone that take the time to read my post!


 


MUST READ: From a male NFers reader: My wife just threatened me with talking and screwing other men


Response:


Dear Kris, Cherish those memories. It’s hard and painful but you can move on.



What do YOU think, NFers? Let us know! Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with NFers!


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com



From a female NFers reader: My ex-boyfriend got engaged just 3months after we broke up

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts