Friday, June 5, 2015

Dear NFer readers: I think my 3-months-old daughter has been molested by my husband

Dear NFer readers; I think my 3-months-old daughter has been molested by my husband


From a female NFers reader


Writes Teresa: 

I am super worried!!! I noticed my husband has been molesting my 3months old daughter. I’ve been suspecting it but it’s this evening I confirmed it because I saw him trying to make her suck his breast so immediately I came out from the bathroom he paused. I entered to get something, came out and saw him trying to make my daughter suck his dick. He did as if he was trying to make her get up. I saw his penis out from one side of his boxers. And it was wet. I collected my child and he quickly adjusted his penis. I’m so confused right now. My heart is heavy. I am about to go CRAZY just need to make sure my fears are not just taking over.What do l do?


Dear Teresa, your story doesn’t add up. You mean your husband tried to make your 3months old daughter take his nipple and then you went in and he stopped and he still went on to have her suck his privates? I’m sorry but either your husband is dumb or deranged or this is a made up story. Good luck.


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com




Dear NFer readers: I think my 3-months-old daughter has been molested by my husband

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts