Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tyson Beckford accepts Chris Brown"s apology, says they should talk over Karrueache drama




Tyson Beckford accepts Chris Brown

Chris Brown apologizing to Tyson Beckford‘s babymama and son meant the world to the supermodel and he asked that they should talk offline.



Chris Brown admitted to having a sucker attack of Karrueche Tran Tuesday after her photo with Tyson Beckford surfaced online. Breezy said he couldn’t help being emotional because he’s “light skin.”


“I’m light skin! I’m always in my feelings!


a


“No drama! People are really starting to make this shit an issue. I can be a real one and say that I was wrong for even pressing an issue.
a

“I can be a man about it,” he wrote on Twitter.
a

Brown’s apology comes a day after Beckford said he was less than a man for being angered over a photo.


“Real men don’t get on Twitter and Instagram and be hitting up the next one talking bout ‘Yo I’m mad cause you took a picture with somebody,’” Tyson said. “Really?”



Tyson Beckford accepts Chris Brown"s apology, says they should talk over Karrueache drama

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts