Monday, May 11, 2015

Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna"s mum after she call him a f**king pervert on social media

Tyga tells Blac Chyna’s mum to stay off on social media






Rapper Tyga replies Blac ChynaRapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna

Blac Chyna’s mum Tokyo Toni isn’t done dragging Tyga, his family and his girlfriend’s family after Tyga’s grandma claimed in an interview that Kylie came from a better and more educated family. See what she wrote on instagram plus Tyga’s response to her and Blac Chyna’s response to Tyga. Drama!



Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna

Rapper Tyga replies Blac ChynaRapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna

Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna

Tyga’s response below…


You gotta stay off social media [Tokyo Toni]. All these stories are fake and you should know that. My grandma can barely speak English, how would she say all those things? Don’t get up in the games the media tryna get everyone to play. I’ve yet to say any[thing] disrespectful about your daughter or you. And I don’t plan on it. There will continue to be lies and fake stories everyday. But try to be the bigger person and try not to resort to talking publicly about a private family matter. King is the bigger picture. Please keep the peace for his sake.


Chyna’s response to Tyga





Blac Chyna’s mum wrote…

People keep coming to me about Tyga family attacking my daughter. Listen up, these are grown ass people doing this and I be damn if I am stopping to any level about it! I don’t know those people and they don’t know my daughter!! So if you are that concerned about what an individual say about her, ‘CURSE THEY A** OUT THEN.’ Otherwise, let those folks do as they may.


Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna


They son (Tyga) is a f***ing pervert okay? So why not get mad… they need to get mad at that!!!! No one can stop people fromg saying SH*T OKAY!!! They talked and condemned Jesus so what else can’t be!! I don’t go that low to involve people in my business so if they have gone to the gutter they have to answer to God for their immaturity as adults!!! My daughter (Blac Chyna) is A okay- Believe that. If I could have went off on him, I would have but I got better sh*t to do in my life and so does [Chyna] than be an immature mom!! Thanks for all the heads up everyone. The f**kery is real out here and to f**k them if they attacking mine.. They look like idiots!


Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna


Chyna is SELF MADE!!!! No one gave her sh*t!! She been this way all her life!!! Take a note (Graduated and went to college). Bloomed into a real woman/mother!! No one gave her [anything] Not me! Not Tyga! She worked her A** OFF! And still is! Raising a son and is a great mom!! She is an angel and I be damned if I am letting this go unsaid. SHE IS [A] SELF MADE @entreprenuer. Call me her MOM. I am her mom and NO ONE WILL DISRESPECT HER and think I ain’t going to say nothin! Chyna is reserved and chilled- “I’M NOT’ and can care less about these fluke “money grubbing” b*tches . If Kylie didn’t do her lips, ass and tits, TYGA [WOULD] BE WITH HER SISTER on the low. #IWillNotBeQuiet




Rapper Tyga replies Blac Chyna"s mum after she call him a f**king pervert on social media

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts