Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rapper Rich Homie Quan apologizes for rape lyric on ‘I Made It’

Rich Homie Quan in hot soup over rape lyric on ‘I Made It’


Rich-Homie-Quan


Rich Homie Quan found himself in a tidal wave of controversy over his rap lyrics on a leaked Rich Gang track called “I Made It.


A few months ago, rapper Rich Homie Quan released a song titled ‘I Made It’ featuring Young Thug where he rapped about raping people. In the song, Riche Homie spits,



“I don’t want your ho, just want that cookie from her & She tried to resist, so I took it from her / How are you gonna tell me no? You must not know who I am.”


After outrage from fans, Rich Homie apologized telling Billboard Magazine,


“I Made It” was never intended to be released. The song was not lyrically what I wanted to say and was not completed. Without my knowledge, there was a studio leak of the recording. I apologize that it’s out; and I have asked my lawyer to pursue a cease and desist on the song immediately. To be clear, I would never condone rape.”




Rapper Rich Homie Quan apologizes for rape lyric on ‘I Made It’

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts