Saturday, May 9, 2015

Kylie Jenner denies saying "high as f***!* “Sorry to disappoint everyone”

The teen reality star has slammed speculation over recent video.


Kylie Jenner denies saying




Kylie Jenner, 17, took to Twitter to deny she said ‘high as f***!’ in a snapchat video posted to social media some days ago. She defended herself and clarified her comments.


“I did a snapchat saying my chicken was “good as f*ck” eating Popeyes for the 1st time and apparently people think I said high as f*ck.. I DID NOT say that,” Kylie tweeted on Saturday.


“Sorry to disappoint everyone that thinks I’m this wild child… Gotta finish school now.”


More tweets below…







Kylie Jenner at Rihanna’s Met Gala after party




Kylie Jenner denies saying "high as f***!* “Sorry to disappoint everyone”

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts