Sunday, May 10, 2015

Here come the jet set clan! Kim Kardashian jets off to Brazil to promote her clothing line


Mrs. West will be in Brazil for the holiday so is planning to celebrate a day early



Kim Kardashian


Mrs. West has told of her sadness to be away from little girl North for Mother’s day. The ever busy, Kim Kardashian was spotted in L.A. airport wearing a white top that showed a hint of nipple with a matching high waist pencil skirt. She went to Brazil to promote her Kardashian Collection at a shopping malls.

https://www.nollywoodfreaks.com/anti-selfie-tabs-anyone-addicted-taking-selfies-lol/https://www.nollywoodfreaks.com/anti-selfie-tabs-anyone-addicted-taking-selfies-lol/
Kim Kardashian said this will be the 1st mothers day she’ll spend away from her daughter- North. She said “I’m actually so sad that I’m going to be in Brazil for Mothers day, so we’re doing something the day before.  I just sent out my grandmother’s gift, I wrapped my mom’s gift, a gift for Kourtney and I know the family’s going to get together.

She said I’m going for literally one day so I had North prepare something for Kourtney and my mom”


Here come the jet set clan! Kim Kardashian jets off to Brazil to promote her clothing line




 Kim will be promoting her book in Brazil for US Mothers day







Here come the jet set clan! Kim Kardashian jets off to Brazil to promote her clothing line

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts