Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hilary Clinton formally declares interest to run for US Presidency in 2016


Hilary Clinton-formally-declares-interest-to-run-for-US Presidency-in-2016-Nollywood Freaks


Former US Secretary of State and wife of former US President Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, 67, has formally declared her interest to run for president of the United State sin 2016. She announced her interest to run today April 12th.



“I’m running for president. Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion. So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote – because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.” she said




Hilary Clinton formally declares interest to run for US Presidency in 2016

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts