Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dear NFer readers, How Long Is Too Long to Wait for a Guy to Propose? And can I Ask my Boyfriend of 10 Years When he Will propose to me Because its taking too long

Virgin-NFers-Reader-Addicted to Masturbation Needs Help-Nollywood Freaks


From a female NFers reader


Writes Emma:

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost ten years. We have been going out since we got into University, that is like 8 years ago. We are both done with school and he has gotten a good job and lives alone in LA, while I am still in the process of getting a job. We get along well but he has just refused to pop the question so we can get married and move on with our lives. I know he loves and respects me but this his delay in getting married to me is beginning to bother me. I have been asking myself if he is thinking of dumping me but his care and affection says otherwise. Should I pick up courage in asking him why he hasn’t or I shouldn’t border? I’m very ready to be engaged and then married



Here are our thoughts:


Well, a guy shouldn’t feel like he’s being forced into getting engaged—But on the same note, a girl shouldn’t feel like she’s waiting around forever for a ring that may or may not come..:-)


Guys, what do you think? Should Emma ask her boyfriend When he will be proposing to her?


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com



Dear NFer readers, How Long Is Too Long to Wait for a Guy to Propose? And can I Ask my Boyfriend of 10 Years When he Will propose to me Because its taking too long

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts