Monday, April 27, 2015

Dear NFer readers; my husband constantly compares me to his ex-girlfriend!

My husband always compares me to his ex-girlfriend.



a



From a female NFers reader


Writes Rene:

How do I fix this problem so we don’t end up in divorce too? I am married to a man who constantly compares me with his ex girlfriend to my face!! Each time there is a little misunderstanding he constantly reminds me of how well his ex-girlfriend understood him and treats him. What does this mean and how do I deal with this? I am confused!! I have told him severally how well I hated it and he doesn’t see a big deal in it, he doesn’t even care how I feel about it. How do I get him to stop it?


I think your husband just wasn’t over his ex-girlfriend. Guys, what do you think?


Have a relationship dilemma of your own? E-mail us at: nfersrealationship@nollywoodfreaks.com




Dear NFer readers; my husband constantly compares me to his ex-girlfriend!

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts