Saturday, April 25, 2015

VIDEO: Watch Bruce Jenner in his own words say “I Am A Woman” and “We’re Going To Change The World”  

“I Am A Woman” And “We’re Going To Change The World”


Watch-Bruce-Jenner-in-his-own-words-say-Bruce Jenner has finally opened up about his transition into a woman an interview with Diane Sawyer. Bruce confirmed to the veteran journalist, I am a woman.” Plus dude is now held as a hero…lol. Hero my foot…Hehe! How can you live for 65 years of your life as a man, married three times, had multiple relationships with women, had 6 kids and all of a sudden you identity as a woman and want to wear female clothes? But you are not gay and have never been attracted to men? I don’t get it. Watch him attempt to explain it..




VIDEO: Watch Bruce Jenner in his own words say “I Am A Woman” and “We’re Going To Change The World”  

No comments:

Search This Blog! Follow us @Yahoodstweet on Twitter. SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET OUR POST!

Popular Posts